3M™ 1080 Series Car Wrap Film.
Looking to buy 3M 1080 car wrap vinyl for your next project?
Anything but ordinary. Create a cool and distinctive look for your vehicle. 3M™ Wrap Film Series 1080 with their Comply™ adhesive technology, Pressure-activated, slideable, repositionable, air release channels, makes the film the top player when it comes to Vehicle Graphics.
These cast wrap films come in high gloss, matte, semi-gloss colours,brushed metal and carbon fibre looks. True textured films that you can use right out of the box, no overlaminate is needed.
:: GLOSS | MATTE | SATIN ::
Best wrapping film in Vancouver available to buy by the yard
- Dual cast vinyl film in an array of colors
- Six distinctive-looking finishes: matte, satin, gloss, carbon fiber, straight fiber and brushed metal
- Use the film right out-of-the-box with or without graphic protection
- Pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap up and repositioning
- Non-visible, air release channels for fast, easy, bubble-free installations
- Available in 60 inch rolls—allowing almost any section of the vehicle to be wrapped without seams
- Removable with heat and/or chemicals.
- Expected Performance Life: – 7 years for Matte, Satin, and Gloss – 5 years for Carbon Fiber, Straight Fiber, and Brushed Metal
Recommended Types of Graphics and End Uses
- Solid colour vehicle detailing
- Standard vehicle graphics, detailing and decoration, multiple layers of graphics
- Commercial vehicle and fleet graphics, emblems or striping
- Watercraft graphics applied above the static water line only
3M 1080 car wrap film series is the most forgiving and easy to work with film on the market. The state of the art technology that 3M uses on this film it makes it very installer friendly.
We recommend that when you buy matte car wrap film for your next project to consider adding a maintenance bottle spray to protect your film for the longest period possible. Maintaining the film is as important as installing the film by a professional installer.